Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Art Years of Sola: SF Open Studios THIS WEEKEND!

The Art Years of Sola

I am back from my art hiatus! If you have ever wanted to own a piece of my art, this is the perfect time. I will be selling all of my art from the years when I was still a math teacher through my last year in my masters of art program. All pieces will be affordably priced. The paintings range from studies to finished pieces. Help me reduce my inventory as a start to my 2012 art year while finding something unique and interesting to put on your wall or walls of friends and family.

Stop by my new studio during SF Open Studios to shop and browse through the paintings that represent my past years as an artist while enjoying yummy food, good company and many other talented artists in this great studio. Here is to starting the "2012 Art Year of Sola" off with a bang!!


2011 Fall Open Studios

South Beach Artists Studios

340 Bryant Street

Suite #320 Studio #1 (By Kitchen)

San Francisco, CA 94107

THIS FRIDAY October 14 6:00pm-9:00pm (Opening Night)

THIS SATURDAY October 15 11:00am-6:00pm

THIS SUNDAY October 16 11:00am-6:00pm

Free SOMA Studio shuttle bus on SATURDAY 12:00-5:00pm


Thank you for your continued support and interest over these many years!

Sola

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Become a fan of Sola Studios HERE
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/solastudios

Follow Blog: solastudios.blogspot.com

Website: solasawyerr.com

No comments:

 
All art, photography and entries published on Sola World © Copyright 2008, solastudios.com, All Rights Reserved.