Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Working as a temporary assistant to Paul (an amazing sculptor)

The school year began with a busy start because I started working for a sculptor named Paul (in the middle with the sunglasses. Great guy!) He had a major project to complete for a wishing tree he created that is going to be at Yerba Buena. He had me and a few others assist him for a bit. Here are some pictures from some of those days. It was a great time. He was cool and I met a lot of great people. Paola is in a lot of the pics. Her and I really clicked. We tag teamed a lot of things like bending wires, applying cement and whatever Paul needed us to do around his great studio. I am glad I had the opportunity to work with him and I can't wait to see his finished product. The dedication is this weekend.







No comments:

 
All art, photography and entries published on Sola World © Copyright 2008, solastudios.com, All Rights Reserved.