Thursday, November 27, 2008

701 OPEN STUDIOS Saturday December 6th

I will be participating in the Academy of Art graduate students open studios at 701 Chestnut Street. Over 30 graduate students will open there studios to the community. There are so many talented students in my program and you are sure to have a great time, see some great art, and possibly find something you can't live without. Not to mention, I will be there showing my studio. So for those who are in the area, I will finally be able to let you in to see my work in person. Feel free to invite or tell anyone else who you think would like to see some great work by some up and coming artists. Hope to see you there.

I plan on having a variety of new and old pieces of various sizes and prices. They will include figurative pieces, landscapes and some semi abstract pieces.

Open Studios
Saturday December 6th,
11am to 6pm
701 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA
94133



No comments:

 
All art, photography and entries published on Sola World © Copyright 2008, solastudios.com, All Rights Reserved.